Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wishing You A Happy 4th...and Stay Tuned for Tomorrow!!

Hello Friends!!,
I just wanted to stop by really quick to wish you all a wonderful 4th of July!! I will be celebrating our nation's independence with some family, friends, food, and fireworks!! :)
I have some excitement going on here on my blog tomorrow! It's a "first" for me. What is it you might ask? You'll have to stay tuned for tomorrow. :) There will be a freebie from me for everyone!
Also don't forget my giveaway!
Frame from The 3am Teacher
Click on the picture to check it out if you haven't already. There will be 2 winners & 20 prizes. You don't want to miss out on it!
Well I'm off sweet friends! It's time to make some 7 layer taco dip!
Happy 4th!! Enjoy your time with your family & friends!,

4 comments:

  1. Happy 4th of July Lisa. Have a great day :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Happy Belated 4th! Just wanted to let you know that I found my pirate banner in the party section of Hobby Lobby! I responded to your comment on my blog but was worried that you might not see it so I thought I'd just tell you here! :)

    A Pirates Life for Us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great Holiday!! Just wanted to let you know that I am handing some awards out on my blog today and I have one with your name on it! :)

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete