Sunday, July 8, 2012

Winner of my new Kids of Character Pack!!

Hello Friends,
I hope you enjoyed your day today! I'm back real quick to announce the winner of my new Kids of Character Pack!
And the winner is:

#8: Aimee from Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks
Thank you to all of you who left me some very positive & encouraging comments about my Kids of Character pack. If you are interested, it's for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store for $4.00. Just click on the picture & it will take you there!

Have a great evening! I'll see you all tomorrow for Monday Made It!! :)

5 comments:

  1. I finally joined Pinterest and pinned your Kids of Character Pack!

    Jeannine
    First Grade Gallery~Lessons for Little Learners

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! You will absolutely LOVE pinterest! Thanks for pinning my pack. :)

      Delete
  2. Lisa,
    Thanks again!! I'm so excited that I won your Kids of Character Pack!!

    Aimee
    Pencils, Books, and Dirty Looks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for stopping by my new blog and showing me some blog love! I am your newest follower and I absolutely love your Kids of Character Pack!! I must add it to my wish list.
    Ms Jones Junction
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you know I'm also interested in character - so it was super nice to have a look at your character pack. Oh and then I went over to your pinterest board. LOL I'm supposed to be getting ready for breakfast...........LOL

    The Paper Maid

    ReplyDelete