Monday, July 23, 2012

Monday Made It: Time to Get Down to Business!

Happy Monday Friends,
It's that day again...time for a Monday Made-It with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics.
I decided that this week it was time to get down to the nitty gritty and really start focusing on the little things that need to get done for my classroom!! So here is what I worked on this week:
I made these table signs for my table buckets (Schoolgirl Style Inspired!)

This is my teacher binder that I put together for organizational purposes:


I bought the kit from Jessica Pollard. I absolutely love it!!! She has an assortment of themes if you are looking for one!
I made this lightbulb stress relief bucket idea that I found from Mrs. Plum at There's No Place Like Second Grade:

I also made these rules from Christie at First Grade Fever to hang in my classroom!!
Aren't these the cutest?!?!

I made these birthday straw balloons for my students for next year. The balloons are from Melissa Freshwater!

And...I made these signs for my transportation clothespin ribbons inspired by pinterest!

Whew let me tell you, I am on overload right now. It's crazy how many things I need to get done before school starts & I've been working on things ALL summer! With that being said, I do feel like I have accomplished a lot for my classroom with this Monday Made It!! :)
That's about all for today!! Join me tomorrow for some more fun! :)
Have a Marvelous Monday,

27 comments:

  1. I really like your teacher keeper! I have been working on my binder but I am no way near being finished.

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your projects! Thanks for sharing them. I'm your newest follower!
    Tracey
    Third Grade All Stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW girl...you have been busy!! Love it!!
    Robynn
    BusyBees

    ReplyDelete
  4. They all look great!!! I have not made anything for back to school yet!! I feel so far behind. I need to get moving. I can't seem to find the light bulbs at any of my local Targets!! I hope they get them soon!
    Crystal
    Ms Jones Junction

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all of your Monday Made Its! Thanks for the comment on my rockstar kids! Creating your first unit takes forever!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofsecondgrade

    ReplyDelete
  7. I made the balloons and lightbulb moment too! I have to add the pics to my post though before I can share it. I love your binder and am going to check out the link now :)
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Busy Busy! We are jealous but you've motivated us to finish somethings we started! We love all the matchy matchy and it looks so good! It's all the little things you add in-cuuuute! Great job!

    Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  9. All your projects look great! I have go to get busy and start on my binder.
    Barrow's Hodgepodge

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been been debating whether or not to make table signs or hanging signs for the groups. Looks great though!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's all so precious! Thanks for sharing. :)

    Erica
    Sprinkles to Kindergarten
    erica_crowder0612@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have been busy! I keep putting off getting a teacher binder together. I need to get busy!


    Stephany
    primarypossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the transportation ribbons! Super cute!! I just might have to do that!

    Cindy
    Krazy Kindergarten Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those birthday balloons! I think I like the fun crazy straw more than the pixi stix...this way they aren't all sugared up...well no more than normal on their birthday :P

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Did you print the binder template on Cardstock? In her pictures, it looked like she had hers in page protectors, so I was wondering what to print mine on!

    Fourth Grade Fanatics

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! You have been a busy lady! All your projects turned out great. I am sure your students will love them.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow!!!! I couldn't decide which one I liked the most! Sooooo cute!! I'm so jealous of everything you have done:) My to-do list is beginning to look ridiculous!

    katy
    stickersandstaples.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lisa, you have been busy, woman! Everything looks so wonderful :)

    Treasures for Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOVE your table bucket idea! Cute idea.:)
    Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am feeling a little unorganized right now...okay I think I know what I am going to do today! Thanks for the push!
    ~Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! Fun stuff!!!
    I especially like your table number buckets!

    =)Beth
    Inspired Writing Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow I love it all! Goos job on all your projects!

    http://mspasquakinder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for shout out! Your Teacher Keeper looks great and seems to go very well with your theme! :)

    Tales of a Teacherista

    ReplyDelete
  25. I thought my craftyness had gotten slightly out of hand this summer, but I am glad to see that I am not alone in my printing/cutting/laminating silliness. (I also got the teacher keeper set in the ocean theme and LOVE it!)

    http://wherethereswonder.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Busy busy lady this week! Love all your crafts, they turned out great! The bday balloons are definitely next on my list... I just need to find some cheap crazy straws! :)

    Amanda
    Reaching for the TOP!

    ReplyDelete