Hi friends, it's me again!!,
I had a great time with my in laws who were down from Connecticut & they left earlier today. I just couldn't miss a Monday Made It with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics, so I put together something that I wanted to make for my classroom.
Last week, I bought these fans. I printed out a pirate boy or girl to glue on each one to hang above each table in my classroom. It's a no-frills project, but it's another thing off the to-do list! :)
Here it is...
On another note, I saw this linky from one of my favorite gals, Tanya Dwyer, from A+ Firsties and knew that I had to link up!
I must warn you that I could go on for hours about this.
You Might Be A Teacher If...
1. The entire wall of your home office looks like this during the summer (pleasssee don't judge- it's coming to school with me tomorrow!):
2. The overflow makes it's way to your dining room (again, pleassee don't judge LOL!)
3. You might as well hand your summer paychecks over to Target and the Dollar Tree.
4. When you have 100 items on your Teachers Pay Teachers wishlist- I promise, this is NOT an exaggeration! :)
5. When you are sneaking behind your husband's back to buy cute items for the new school year. I guess what he doesn't know won't hurt him! ;)
6. When you are addicted to Pinterest projects and blogging all summer long! Show of hands, please?
7. When you can't wait for the new school year to start again!!! :)
Come and link up with sweet Tanya over at A+ Firsties and share your ideas for "You Might Be a Teacher If..."
Until the next time!,