Friday, June 22, 2012

Writing Resources!

Oops, slap me on the wrist! I am breaking all of the bloggy rules today & posting twice! I just wanted to give you a heads up about writing resources. You may not know it, but there is a new blog in town called Endless Pinabilities
Endless Pinabilities!
Sweet Tonja from Journey of a Substitute Teacher has set up this blog so we can share all of our  pinterest finds with each other. I am one of many authors on this blog, so stop by there! I just wrote my first post  over there about various writing ideas that I have found on blogs and pinterest that may be of help to you.
Also, I just found a new blog called Krazee for Kindergarten! She has created some of the cutest mini office writing packs!! 
 She has some for kindergarten, advanced kindergarten, first grade, and second grade! I can't wait to get one!! Head over there and take a peek!
Until the next time!,

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I'm jealous of the Jamaican vacation! :-)
    Thanks for stopping by the blog this weekend! Love those mini-offices idea!
    Keep having a great summer!
    Michelle
    nomonkeybusinessmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete