Happy....what day is it??..oh yeah, Wednesday friends,
Seriously, I had to stop & think about it! That's when you know you're on summer vacation. How sweet it is!
I received some exciting news last night! I was awarded The Versatile Blogger award from Katie over at Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans and Claire at Live, Laugh, Love, Teach. Thank you so much Katie and Claire! That just made my day!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Hmmm, 7 random facts about myself. Okay, hold on for the ride:
1. I am a die hard Florida State Seminoles fan! I went to college there & it was the best experience ever. I love Florida State football!!!
2. I am a car-aholic! I have owned 20+ cars and I am only 30 years old! I think I have had every type of car imaginable, except for a convertible. I'm the running joke among my friends!
3. I used to hate country music when I was young, but now it's all I listen to. Zac Brown, Kenny Chesney, Jason Aldean, you name it. I went to a Zac Brown Band concert in February and it was the best concert EVER!
4. I can't cook! I burn water...no... seriously, I have! Not many people want me to set foot in their kitchen. We eat take out in my house...A LOT!
5. My favorite TV show is Dexter! I may have told you about this already earlier on. Michael C. Hall is so dreamy!! I love the comedy & suspense of it. My friends got me hooked on it a few years back & now we have Dexter nights every week where we meet up at someone's house & all watch it together when it's on.
6. I have an obsession with icing! This is also a running joke with my friends. I can literally take a can & eat spoonfuls of it. I know, I don't get it either!
7. I have been skydiving too! When my husband and I first got together, we went skydiving in central Florida. We dove at 15,000 feet in the air. Talk about one of the most thrilling and scary experiences of my life, but I look back & say at least I can say I tried it once in my life!
I'm passing this along to the following bloggers:
Tonya at Tonya's Treats for Teachers
Jennifer at Kindertrips
Kristi and Crystal at Teaching Little Miracles
Erica at Sprinkles to Kindergarten
Lori at Teaching With Love and Laughter
Heidi at My (Not So) Elementary Life
Jessica at Mrs. Heeren's Happenings
Jen at Jen's Kinder Kids
Brandi at Success in Second Grade
Jonelle at A Place Called Kindergarten
Beth Ann at Taming My Flock of Firsties
April at The Idea Backpack
Stephanie at Falling Into First
Michelle at Smitten With First
Thank you again ladies for awarding me this!
Pirate Palooza is in the air!! I finally posted my Pirate Palooza math and literacy unit! It is 100 pages of pirate math, literacy, and writing fun!! Click on the picture to check it out:
I think Tropical Storm Debby has left the building. I am going to take the little one and venture out for the first time in a few days! :)
Have a great Wacky Wednesday!,