Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Freebie Friday!!!

Haaaapppy Friday Friends!!,
I am so happy that I finally have the time to be productive because of the summer!! It's so nice to be able to not worry about how to get everything done, because there actually ARE enough hours in the day. I'm am currently working on my newest unit. It is going to be a math and literacy unit on my favorite thing in the whole world......PIRATES!! I go crazy over like the pirate theme a lot, so I'm really am getting into my newest creation! 
I decided that I would link up for Teaching Blog Addict's Freebie Friday today, because I'm so excited about this unit.

Freebie Fridays
Here is a number sense freebie from my unit. It goes over number sense up to 50. Students will practice what numbers come before, in between, and after given numbers. Click on the picture to get my freebie! Enjoy!

My blog is going on hiatus for a few days, since I am headed to Jamaica!! I will see you soon (with about a million posts to read on my Google Reader!!)
Have a great weekend!!

18 comments:

  1. Have a blast! And wear your sunscreen...I know, I sound like Mom. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Pirate Freebie Lisa. I am going to be stalking your blog even more so and scarfing up anything pirate. I am leaning toward that theme for next year. You are helping sway me that way with your cute products :) Have an AMAZING time in Jamaica. :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOO super Jealous! Have fun!

    I just bought thistlegirl graphics and am making something pirate theme...be on the look out for it:)
    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing amazing work with your pirate theme! More importantly, have a blast in Jamaica :)
    Storie
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous! Jamaica is beautiful you will have an awesome time! Thanks for stopping by too!
    By The way how did you get your scrolling blog roll? I love it!

    Candace
    005 Watkins' Way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check under my May archives. I did a step by step tutorial for blog button scrolls as one of my posts. Hope it helps! :)

      Delete
  7. Hi Lisa, just found your blog. I'm a new follower. Love finding other Florida teachers blogs. Stop by mine if you get a chance. Have fun in Jamaica.
    Tammy
    primaryparadise.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love pirate themes too Have a wonderful time in Jamaica!!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the freebie! Have a fabulous time in Jamaica, you lucky girl!


    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Cute!!! Thank you for sharing this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa! I'm one of your newest followers and I must say, I absolutely love the colors of your blog. I grew up where my elementary/middle/high school colors were red, black, and white, AND I went to college where our colors were red, black, and white. Who knows... my classroom will probably end up being red, black, and white! Have a blast in Jamaica :]

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am your newest follower. BTW cute pirate activity!
    Heather Bridges
    Krazy about Kindy

    ReplyDelete