Sunday, June 10, 2012

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!

Happy Sunday Friends,
Usually I'm not a big fan of Sundays, because that means I have a long week ahead of me. However, I am done with school. I do have to go in 2 days this week to finish packing up everything in my classroom & finish the usual end of the year "chores", but that's okay with me, because I will be sleeping in soon enough.
We have a winner for my Totally Terrific 200 follower giveaway. This winner is going to win 9 units from various bloggers & a $10 Teachers Pay Teachers gift certificate. 
And the winner is........DRUMROLL PLEASE.....
Congratulations Kelly!! I will be emailing all of my blogger friends with your email address & lots of goodies are headed your way soon!! :)
I have another reason to celebrate! I posted my first unit for sale in my Teachers Pay Teachers store. It has been hard for me to become confident enough in posting my work for sale, but I have received so much positive feedback that I am okay with doing this. Click on the picture to check it out! 
I have priced it pretty reasonable- only $3.00 so stop by and let me know what you think! :)
Have a great day friends!,

15 comments:

  1. Lucky Kelly! What a great loot to win!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. That watermelon unit looks good enough to eat! I'm headed over to check it out now:) Congrats, Kelly, you lucky girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!~ I am so excited to win!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Kelly and congrats Lisa for posting your first TPT for sale product. Your work is awesome and you should be proud of it and reap some rewards for your hard work.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on posting your first product, Lisa - it looks terrific! I think you'll enjoy great success and have a lot of fun selling on TPT!
    By the way, thanks for your many kind and encouraging comments at my blog. If you're ever doing another giveaway, I'd be glad to contribute.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for following me Lisa, I'm following you back. Can't wait to get to reading!

    Kelly @I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Kelly, you lucky girl!
    Week of June 4 to 8


    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  8. $3!?!?! Are you kidding Lisa? You people better hop onto buying this unit... it's worth WAY more than $3!! haha. For real though, it's awesome. I can already tell you're going to do VERY well on TpT Lisa!!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie you are too funny!! Thanks for making me laugh! :)

      Delete
  9. Love your watermelon unit- super cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I'm your newest follower!
    Colleen
    Totally Terrific in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great!
    :) Dana
    www.funin1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Lisa -

    Thanks for your comment! If you click on the red TpT in the post, it should have taken you to http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Birthday-Balloons-Craftivity.

    I made those balloons on my own in publisher. There are 2 per page, so for my project I printed out 15!... Yes I really did cut out 60 balloons by the time this project was done.

    I have lots of red, black, and white stuff throughout my store and am hoping to have time to create a page dedicated to all of the black, red, and white inspirations I find.

    Enjoy!
    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't look too carefully lol. I'm sorry! :) I look forward to seeing your red/black/white stuff soon! Thanks a bunch!

      Delete