Monday, June 11, 2012

I Saw it on Pinterest!!

Happy Monday Friends,
I stumbled across this linky party last night and knew that I had to do it! Amber from Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher is hosting the "I Saw It On Pinterest" linky party:
I am crazy, nuts, obsessed, stalking enjoying Pinterest. It has to be my favorite thing invented since ice cream cake! I am anxiously awaiting summer so I can dive head first into my ever growing list of Pinterest projects! My goal is to make 2 projects a week (at least...if not more) over the summer. Here are a few of my favorite pins:
I want to make this objectives board with the pirate theme below:
Source: Pinned via Mrs. Fresh2O  
Pirate theme created by: Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
Thanks you Teresa for creating this for me when I requested it!! :)
Ummm, hellllloooo...Folks, I am in love...I almost jumped up & down when I saw this:
Pinned via Mrs. Dwyer from Grade 2 Happenings
It is absolutely perfect!! I am so excited to make this over the summer!
The super talented Maria over at Kinder-Craze made this with her Sterlite containers! I love, love, love!!
Pinned from Maria at KinderCraze
As you can tell, I am all about organization this summer! I am making this awesome organizational container with red and white dots for my pirate theme!
I found this amazing Pinterest Quote Wall & can't wait to make this either!
Pinned from Caitlin at Kindergarten Smiles
And finally...yes finally! I am excited to make a bookcase like this for my pirate themed classroom next year!
Source: Pinned via Sharon McBee from Welcome to Room 36
What are your Pinterest finds? If you love Pinterest as much as I do (and I know most of you do!), go and link up with Amber at Adventures of a Third Grade Teacher!
Until the next time friends,

11 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to definetly link up, I love pinterest and have done many of the crafts/projects/organizational ideas that I have found on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be busy, but won't it be fun?!
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love linky parties!!! I will definitely have to join in on this one soon. Love your pins.
    Michelle @ Smitten With First

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quote wall. I am glad to know I am not the only gamer wife.

    April @ ideabackpack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I joined this party because I LOVE pinterest and it was perfect for my first linky party. If I could only get paid for pinning I would have it made lol. I can't wait to make the milk crate bench for my room too.

    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the objective board. I spend WAY too much time on Pinterest. But that's what summer is for, right? Thanks for following me. I am your latest follower!
    Karla
    http://kinderkarla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am now following your blog - thanks for following mine! Can't wait to read all of your posts... :)
    My Kindergarten Kids

    ReplyDelete
  8. Swoon . . . a polka dotted bookshelf. I am in love. Great find friend!! Please post pictures when you make one :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looove your cute pins. Good luck with them!
    <a href='http://buzzingwithmsb.blogspot.com">Buzzing with Ms. B</a>

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your Pinterest finds! Isn't it wonderfully addictive? Thanks for linking up!

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you get a chance stop by my blog and check out my “Pintervention” linky party! It is the motivation I needed to complete my mile long pinterest list!! It will also be need to see the finished projects!
    ThirdGradeIsAHoot

    ReplyDelete