Saturday, June 23, 2012

Fabulous Blogger Friday??

Hey all!
Hope your weekend is off to a great start! I have been running around like CRUH-A-ZY getting ready for my daughter's birthday tomorrow. She is going to be 3 and whoever said that 3s were worse than 2s with behavior ...well I'm starting to see that they are not far off! *sigh* LOL. 
I'm going to put a feeler out there for you today. I was thinking of doing a "Fabulous Blogger Friday" blog post every week to feature 1 blogger, so we can expand our circle of blogs. I am just as crazy about finding new blogs as I am about pinterest! This about sums up life:
For "Fabulous Blogger Friday", I would love to feature any blog, whether you are a new blogger or if you have been around for a while, because you may be new to someone else out there! I would email you a small list of questions to answer for the post about yourself & your blog, and you can also share some pictures of your favorite personal creations or a freebie with that post if you'd like. If you would like to participate and be a featured blogger, please either comment below or email me at fsuteach81@yahoo.com. Based on the response I receive, I'll see if it's a go-ahead!
Let's see if we can continue expanding this ever-growing circle of bloggers!
Have a great Saturday,

18 comments:

  1. Lisa I would love to be featured on your blog. What a great idea :) Happy birthday to your little one :)

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life
    mynotsoelementarylife@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is good idea!
    heidi'skrazykinder.blogpot.com
    heidihoang@live.com

    I would love to get more traffic, I only have 52 followers. I just added 40 new blogs I found this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always looking for new blogs. I love to see what other teachers are doing and getting new ideas. I would even volunteer as tribute...I mean blogger :)
    Storie
    atozscrapbook@gmail.com
    Stories by Storie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea! I'd love to participate!

    Laura
    llmartin305@gmail.com
    Peace, Love, and First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Lisa! Sounds like a lot of fun. You could count us in!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to participate in this! My daughter also "turned" when she hit 3. She'll be 4 in September and my nice daughter is starting to come back!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa! Thanks for joining my blog "Lanier's Lions". I'm new to the blogging world and would love to be featured on your site!

    Nicole
    lanierlions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good idea! You can feature my blog!

    Sara :)
    Livs14@gmail.com
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a new blogger and I would be interested!
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love learning about the blogger, so I think it's a great idea too.

    Learning With Susie Q

    susieqsclass@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a great idea Lisa! I would love to be featured on your blog!

    Jackie

    Third Grade's A Charm

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you found us!! We are your newest followers also. We are new at blogging and have been learning alot. We would love to participate in your Fabulous Blogger Friday. What a great idea!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous idea! I would love to join in on this...I recently started my blog and love being introduced to new bloggers! I think this is a great idea!
    ~Sara~
    saraannmiller@gmail.com
    Ramblings of a Deaf Ed Teacher's Mind...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey Lisa!

    I am late on the response, but I would love to be introduced to new bloggers as well!!

    Such a great idea!

    Susan
    smoran892@gmail.com
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I would love to be featured on your blog! I am a little late to the party but would still love to be included!

    Cindy
    mrsforeman4@gmail.com
    Krazy Kindergarten Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  16. Of course I would be honored to be featured on your blog :)

    Always A Lesson

    gschultek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete