Hello sweet friends,
As you may very well know, Google Reader is saying goodbye on July 1st. Don't be sad though, because there is a bloglovin' bandwagon in town.
Bloglovin is very similar to Google Reader and is a great way to organize and read your blogs. I found it very easy to transfer all of my blogs over to bloglovin' with a few clicks of some buttons.
Here's some step by step instructions of how to transfer over:
1. Head on over to www.bloglovin.com and click sign up at the top.
2. Create an account either through your facebook page or email. I did it through my email because that's how I was signed up
3. If you sign up by email, this is what you'll see below:
4. Check your email and click the link to validate!!
5. Once you click the link in your email, here comes the fun part!! Click the button to import all of your blogs from google reader. It may take a few minutes, depending on how many you are following.
6. And Voila!! You are now a bloglovin' reader!! All of your blogs will pop up in their reader and you will think google who?!?
Now for the really fun part. Let's have a giveaway. There is a fun giveaway that Collaboration Cuties is doing to get people on the Bloglovin' Bandwagon!! There are a TON of bloggers who are giving away prizes for following them on bloglovin' from TPT products to gift cards. Click on the picture below to see the link up!
If you follow me on Bloglovin', you get to pick $10 worth of products from my TPT store!!!
Just click the button on the sidebar toward the top of my page that says "Click here to follow me on Bloglovin'" and then when you are redirected to bloglovin' click "follow". Come back here and enter for your chance to win on rafflecopter below:
Good Luck!!! :-)