Tuesday, September 25, 2012

First Grade Common Core!!

Hello Friends, Lisa here!

I don't know about you, but Common Core has totally consumed me! I am spending my days and nights trying to find great resources. So imagine my excitement when I came across this gem:
It has 600 pages of Common Core activities, centers, posters, and assessments for Math and English...all for First Grade Common Core!! Not only do they have this for first grade, but kindergarten too. Imagine how many hours this workbook will save of planning. Hop on over and check it out!!

I was thinking...I have come across some amazing Common Core Resources lately that I want to share with you. So join me tomorrow for part 2 of this post where I share some of my Common Core great finds with you! :)

Have a restful evening!,

4 comments:

  1. I purchased this book when they had the Kindergarten Common Core giveway! It is so worth the $39.95:) I use it weekly with planning.

    Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I wish they had third grade! Of course our school doesn't want us using worksheets so...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am teaching a 1/2 combo this year. Excited for the 1st grade book. I can't wait for them to come out with the 2nd grade one!!

    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete