Saturday, October 6, 2012

It's the Magical Product Swap with Deb from Fabulously First!!

Happy Saturday Friends!!,

I am soooo excited!!! It is time for the Magical Product Swap hosted by the wonderful, sweet, and extraordinary Jessica Stanford from Mrs. Stanford's Class!
MrsStanfordsClass

I had the pleasure to review a product from Deb at Fabulously First.
Fabulously First
 I have seen Deb's products before and they are phenomenal. I was so excited for this opportunity! After taking a look at her products, I knew that I couldn't pass up her "Finally Fall" Reading Centers.
From the first glance, they are ADORABLE!!

And....each center in this pack is aligned to the Common Core Standards, which is fantastic!!!!

My students used the Scarecrow Sentence Sense activity in centers last week. This was a perfect activity since we were reviewing sentences for our review week in our reading series. 

It was a success! My students did wonderful with this activity. Here is a close up of one of my lovelies' papers:
He even answered the questions lol! =)

This amazing pack also includes:
A Spider Syllable Sort!

A Spooky Sneaky "E" Sort. I absolutely went gaga over the magic e pumpkin wand. Eeeek!! So cute!!


And...Web Write the Room with 24 cards to place around your classroom for this Write the Room activity!!!


This pack of reading centers was nothing short of amazing!! Here is the link to this product in Deb's store. You do not want to miss out on this!

Click HERE to view this product in Deb's store!!!

Deb is reviewing my Pirate Palooza Math and Literacy Pack at her blog! Go to her BLOG to check it out!!!
It will be on sale in my store for the next 24 hours. Click on the picture to head there and snatch a copy!


Have a great evening!!!,

1 comment:

  1. Loving this!! Thanks for joining for the swap :) I hope you'll sign up for the next!

    Blessings,
    Jessica
    ✏ Mrs. Stanford's Class ✏
    Enter Product Swap #3

    ReplyDelete