Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Shoutouts!

Happy Sunday My Dear Friends,

Oh my word! I had the best time last night. I went to a Zac Brown Band concert and they were AH-MA-ZING!! This was my 2nd time seeing them in concert & it won't be my last. Next time my friends and I agreed that we will splurge for the floor seats instead of the seats in the nosebleed section lol.

Every Sunday, I am going to have a "Sunday Shoutouts" post. This post will be dedicated to all of the awesome products that I have stumbled across on blogs and Teachers Pay Teachers created by other fellow bloggers.

First up is my dear friend Heidi from My Not So Elementary Life. She has an oh so cute fall themed math center pack...and it's aligned to Common Core!!

This pack just looks awesome!! Click here to check it out:

Next up is a cute unit from Kaci Hoffer. She just created the cutest Spooky Stuff Halloween unit aligned with Common Core also! 


You can find it here:

Do your students like playing Scoot? Here is a great Scientific Method Scoot game from Penny at Superlative Science!!


You can find it here: 

Sally from Elementary Matters has created this super cute nouns activity based on an election theme and supports the CCSS!:

Click on the link to check it out!!:

I just LOVE this Thanksgiving math activity from Deb at Fabulously First!!


This will be great to use for fun practice with your students! :)

Sandy from Deep in the Heart has this cute Clownin Around With Math pack:

Click here to take a peek!

If you are looking for something to help with behavior, check out Jennifer's Super Student Drops from the Extra Energetic Educator!!


And it's a FREEBIE. Head here to grab this valuable resource!

Well, that's about all for this edition of Sunday Shoutouts!! This will be a weekly post, so stop by next week to check out some more valuable resources. :)

Don't forget, today's the last day for my Halloween Hoopla sale in my TPT store!!
Click HERE to head to my TPT store.


Have a great week!,

6 comments:

  1. Love this idea. Makes shopping so much easier. I just posted Subtraction Strategies Posters for free on TPT. Stop by, I hope you can use them.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Shout Out Lisa. :)

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, awesome links, how nice of you--where do you find the time?
    --Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zach Brown Band - so jealous! Thanks for the shopping ideas!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zach Brown Band is great! I saw them the last time they were here and I would love to see them again.

    ~Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO many great products!! Love your Sunday shout outs, Lisa!

    :)

    Susan
    T.G.I.F. (Thank God it's First Grade!)

    ReplyDelete