Saturday, October 27, 2012

It's a Halloween Hoopla SALE + Winner!!

Happy Saturday Friends!!,

I'm stopping by real quick to announce a Halloween Hoopla SALE at my Teachers Pay Teachers store!! 

(you are more than welcome to use this button if you are having a sale)

My entire TPT store will be 20% off today and tomorrow. Stop by and get some Halloween treats including...





and some oldies but goodies:






Click (HERE) to check it out!! Happy Shopping!!
I am also announcing the winner of my Halloween How-To Writing Pack!! My favorite Halloween candy is....
Nerds!!...Congrats to Suzy Q!!! I am sending the pack your way now! 

Have a great day!! In a few hours I am off to see Zac Brown Band. :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving your super-cute sale graphic! I'm going to use it for my own sale~ it's perfect :) Many thanks and have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete