Monday, May 28, 2012

Alphabet Songs + Math FREEBIE

Happy Memorial Day Friends,
I would just like to take a moment to thank everyone out there who has or is currently serving our country. You are not only appreciated today, but every day. Thank you for risking your life every day to keep us safe.

The buzz around several blogs is about the Alphabet Songs by Have Fun Teaching. Being naturally curious, I had to check it out. I am SO glad that I did. These songs are cute, fun, and extremely catchy! 

I always take the first week or two of first grade to review letters and sounds with my students. I had my own alphabet songs that I used & my students just weren't into it this year. I think they were a little babyish for them & not very excitable. Now I found Have Fun Teaching's Alphabet Songs to use. Just sitting here listening to them had me ready to get up and dance (which I don't do very well... ha!). I know my students will feel the same way. I can't wait to see the spark that it brings to my students at the beginning of next year. I. can't.wait.to.use.these!!! Now for even more awesome news...not only does Have Fun Teaching have letter songs, but they have songs for math and phonics!!! 
I am beyond the moon "excited" because I found this valuable resource to help continue to make learning fun for my students. Thank you, thank you Have Fun Teaching for sharing these videos with us. If you head on over to Have Fun Teaching, you can find out how to get the Alphabet Videos download for free! So run, don't walk because they are only offering this until May 31st.
Now for my freebie...
I have been working away on my Wild and Wacky Watermelons unit. As a little sneak peek & for being so supportive of my blog, here is a little freebie for you!
Click HERE to get it from my TPT store!!
Have a great day friends,

7 comments:

  1. Lisa, your stuff is truly amazing! Please consider selling them so that you can be compensated for your hard work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I am going to sell my Wild and Wacky Watermelon unit as my first item once it is completed. I think I needed to build up my confidence with creating items first. Now that I've received a lot of positive feedback, I think I'm ready to venture into selling! :) Thanks for all of your positive support & comments!! I truly appreciate it!!

      Delete
  2. I love these videos! and the download is unbeatable!
    Blessings,

    Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you found me! I love your blog and am happy to be a new follower :)

    Chelsey♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your awesome blog post! Hey everyone...be sure to check out the Alphabet Videos by Have Fun Teaching! Your kids will have the most amazing fun learning the Alphabet and Phonics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my new blog! I'm your newest follower and I've already found some great ideas!

    Greg
    Kindergartensmorgasboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa,
    My teaching partner was ready to make copies of your new
    Seed-sational Fact Families
    when she noticed that on the student record page all of the number sentences have plus signs instead of 2 plus and 2 minus. Would you mind correcting this and reposting? Love the activity!

    ReplyDelete