Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Shout Outs!

Happy Sunday Friends!,

I'm back today with some shout outs of some awesome bloggers and their amazing products!! It's so exciting to see the creative things that are coming out for the holidays. My friend and I were saying that teaching before Teachers Pay Teachers was so dull compared to all of the cute resources at our fingertips now.
Here are some of the fabulous resources that I wanted to shout out this week:
First, I wanted to give a shout out to Lori from Teaching With Love and Laughter. She has the cutest Christmas activity FREEBIE (yes I said freebie!) for "How I Eat a Gingerbread Cookie". You must check it out HERE!
 Next up is my girl Corinna from Surfin' Through Second. She has an awesome opinion writing pack that I am beyond excited to use with my firsties!! Can you say Common Core at your fingertips?!? This looks great!
Check it out HERE!!

Next up is sweet Michelle from Just Wild About Teaching. Have you seen her new Christmas Craftivity pack? This reindeer is the CUTEST!!!

This pack comes equipped with writing prompts, wishlists, word search, ABC order...you name it. Check it out HERE!

Marie from The Hands-On Teacher in First has some seriously awesome items. I really love both of these items. The first one is Movies Made Meaningful. This is a great resource to help your students extend their thinking after viewing a video.
Click HERE to see this!

Also Marie has an awesome Nouns Are Poppin' Up packet. This is great review for your firsties!! I am excited to use this pack as a review for my students. 
Come and take a look HERE!!

Tara from And They All Fall Down has this adorable Hot Cocoa Expanded Notation for Winter. If this is a skill your students need practice with, what a fun way to practice!
Click HERE to check that out!!

Last, is Sarah from Kindergarten Korner. She has a great Thanksgiving unit if you are still looking for one.
This unit includes 8 Literacy Centers and 5 Math Centers. It is fabulous. Click HERE to take a look!!

That's about all for today! I hope this helps you find some great resources to use in your classroom. Here's to a 2 day work week!! :)

Have a great evening!!,

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, thanks for posting about so many great products!
    ΡΌ Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter
    luvyorkies@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gingerbread men are my guilty pleasure at holiday time...not eating them but making them, decorating them, smelling them....all that good stuff! Thanks for sharing.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete