Sunday, September 16, 2012

Show Some Random Love!!

Hello Wonderful Friends,

I'm stopping in today to give a shout out for a sweet friend, Alisha, over at The Bubbly Blonde. 
Her friend Tiffany has been diagnosed with Hodkins Lymphoma Cancer. It is in stage 3. She is raising money to help her friend with her medical expenses. For a donation of $20, you can get $200 worth of blogger products. So far she has raised approximately $4400. Please show some random L.O.V.E and head on over to donate. If you wish to donate more, you have the option to do so.
Click HERE to go to Alisha's post.

Have a wonderful evening!,

2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful thing to do! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following on my journey, I am your newest follower too. I love your blog design!
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are such a wonderful blogger..!! i liked this much :)
    cool math games for kids

    ReplyDelete