Thursday, August 1, 2013

Currently....AUGUST?!?!?

Happy Thursday Friends!,
 
Okay, I L-O-V-E Farley's monthly Currently linky party. I really, really do, BUT August is my least favorite one. Why you might ask although you probably know why already? It's a reminder for me that it's BACK TO SCHOOL TIME!
So I know this has been coming. I do...but I don't want to admit it's happening! :-)
Here's what I'm up to currently!
 
I am headed into my classroom on Monday morning for the very first time...EEEK!!! Time to get back into the swing of it all, but 2 minus 2 months until I will be on maternity leave. It is a bit overwhelming right now, but I know it will all fall into place.
Tomorrow I go for a 3D/4D ultrasound to see our newest little one. Five for Friday will be back tomorrow from what I hear, so I will be sharing my photos with you all. I am so excited!!!
My back to school must haves right now all center around printing and laminating. Lots to do & prepare!!
I'm sure you've all heard of the Sam's Club deal on laminating pouches. That's my go-to place for laminating pouches- 200 pouches for $20. You can't beat that!!
Royal Sovereign Laminating Pouches - 200 Pack
Click HERE to check it out!
What are you doing currently? Link up with Farley and share what you are up to!
 


9 comments:

  1. I agree with your back to school must haves. I just sent my first batch of items to the print shop in town. I don't want to buy colour ink and card stock and then forget to use it. This way I have to use the items I print! Congrats on the baby!
    Kristy @ 2 Peas and a Dog Teaching Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your little one!
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait to hear how the ultrasound goes!! I am so excited for you that I'm vicariously living through you ;) Where do you get your cardstock from? I do from HobLob or Michaels... but more HobLob because it's closer. I hope your classroom turns out just the way you want it to!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awesome deal for those pouches!!! I've seen those ultrasound pictures and they seem so neat.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - I feel your pain as far as getting into my classroom. MOnday will be my first day too. Congrats on your sweet baby...I can't wait to see pics of this beautiful little one. Enjoy and don't stress too much.
    xoxo
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never got a 3D ultrasound. I was so jealous of all the mommies who could actually see their babes up close and personal. Can't wait to see the pics.!
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to hire someone to setup our rooms and it be absolutely perfect! :-) Aren't those ultrasounds amazing! Congrats.

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete