Monday, July 22, 2013

Aarrgh! It's Christmas in July: Day 4 + Freebie

Happy Monday Friends!,
It's more like a tired Monday for me. I have a confession...I have been a Monday Made It slacker this summer. Week after week I have every intention on linking up and pregnancy fatigue keeps me down every time. I think next week I will have a Monday Made It Extravaganza, because I have a bunch of projects that I'm working on!
In other news...
Today is Day 4 of my Christmas in July Sale!!
Today's DOTD is 30% off all of my pirate themed products!! Products range from $1.75 to $3.50 for today ONLY (7/22/13)!! Click on the picture below to check it out!
 
I also have a pirate freebie for you in my TPT store if that's the theme that you are doing. These are pirate rules in "pirate speak". Click on the picture to go over to my store to download. :-)
 
See you tomorrow for Day 5 of Christmas in July!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment