Haaaaaapppy Friday Friends!!
I feel like shouting it from the rooftops!! Only 5 more Fridays left before the end of the school year. Crazy how time flies!! I definitely had a very busy & productive Friday. Today I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching for my first Five for Friday!
Here's what's been going on in my week:
1. I told you that I had a very busy and productive Friday. This is because our first grade team had our annual Spirit 400 Race to Recycle. We do this every year during the week of Earth Day. Our littles create "race cars" out of boxes and recycled goods. Then as a class, we go around our bus loop and practice sorting recyclables into the correct bins (paper, plastic, aluminum). It was a huge event this year. Here's some fun pictures of our day!
2. We continued to work on our poetry unit from the fabulous Christina at Sugar and Spice.
If you are looking for an amazing, awesome poetry unit for young learners, this is top notch. This is my 2nd year using this Poetry Party unit and my kids love it. This week we focused on Haiku poems and Diamante Antonym poems. Find her wonderful poetry unit HERE!!
3. I am 16 weeks pregnant!! I can't complain...besides some headaches, I'm feeling pretty good. Here's a picture of my bump!
4. We are finally putting up a fence in our backyard. My husband and father in law put it up and did a great job! I'm so excited that I can let the dogs out without having to walk them on a leash!!! :-)
5. I'm hard at work on my latest freebie which will be featured as a part of a Florida Blog Hop tomorrow night beginning at 7:00 pm. Join the hop for lots of freebies from some rockin' bloggers!! Don't forget to stop back tomorrow!!! :-)
Also...don't forget to join my facebook page for Learning Is Something To Treasure!! There will be tons of giveaways beginning this weekend. Click HERE to "like" my page!!
Well that's about all for my Friday!! See you all tomorrow for the big Florida Blogger Hop!!!
Have a Fabulous Friday!,