Monday, May 6, 2013

Fabulous Feedback Linky + Teacher Appreciation Sale!!

Happy Monday Friends,

I hope this finds you having a great Monday! It's that crazy busy time of year where all of this paperwork is piling high on my desk, but as they say, this too shall pass. I am stopping by to remind you of tomorrow's BIG sale!!!

All the items in my store will be 20% off!! With the code TAD13, you can take an extra 8% off. What a deal!! Click HERE to check out some of the products in my TPT store!

Without further adieu, I am linking up with Christina from Bunting, Books, and Bainbridge for her Fabulous Feedback linky.


I'm taking some of my top products (that are also on sale tomorrow!!) and picking a top comment from each that is near and dear to my heart. Let's make it fun...if it's your comment, leave me a comment below and you win anything you want from my TPT store!

Here we go...first up is from my Kids of Character Pack!!


Sara says...

Click on the picture above to see my Kids of Character pack.

Next up is my Be a Buddy, Not a Bully resource pack!


This feedback was just precious to me... This pack was near and dear to my heart because I went through bullying while growing up, so I am happy to hear that it makes a difference.


If you are interested in adding this anti-bullying resource pack to your curriculum, click HERE.

And finally, my best seller... Duck For President Election Unit!


I love to hear how my ideas work in other people's classrooms! This feedback by sunnydail put a big smile on my face...


Click HERE to see this in my TPT store!
So if you are reading this Sara, Elizabethandzoe, or sunnydail, leave me a comment and you can get something for free from my TPT store.

Check out these favorites that you can snatch up from tomorrow's sale...


Happy Shopping!!,

1 comment:

  1. AHHHH what! Kate told me you were writing about me so I just HAD to come see and golly, you made me smile! I really do love this pack and have had it printed and laminated since I've bought it!! It's ready to be put to use :) Anyone that is thinking of buying... stop thinking and BUY!!!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    ventrellasara@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete